Monday, August 22, 2011

Day One

I do realize that I'm posting big events in a somewhat skewed order. However, I'm a bit too overwhelmed in my apartment right now to begin discussion on THAT topic right now. I promise promise promise that those types of posts will follow soon, as soon as I feel like things are a bit more together.

For now, I'll write about my FIRST day of school :)

Let me say first that I am crazy excited about this position. It's really the perfect combination of education and social work that I've always kind of dreamed about, as I am a teacher within a social service agency. And ohhhhh man, it's going to be a lot of work. I am literally sore from bending over all day, squatting down, and trying to fit into chairs made for three year old bodies. However, it's also going to be an amazing experience, a massive opportunity for laughter and fun and joy and happiness.

Three year olds are a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment