Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Funnies

There are always going to be cute kid stories when you work with 3 and 4 year old children. All day long there is SOMETHING adorable or funny going on. A few of my favorites so far:

(Aside from 3 students, the rest of my kids are Asian... and accompanied by amazing little accents)

"Miss Stephanie, you're a really great hand holder."

"Miss Stephanie, let go my hand."

"Sometimes I like to take the dinosaur and go 'GRRRR!' like this."

"We are going to have an issue if you continue this behavior." (direct quote from me earlier in the morning)

"Lay here Miss Stephanie and I do your hair. I do your nails. You want look like a boy? I can cut!" (proceeds to stand up and upon questioning, answers "I need scissors!")

"T~ is a girl because he has a ponytail."

"Your Chinese is really bad Miss Stephanie."

Yeah, I love my job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment