Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Setback

I was way too sore to workout today. Is this because I just showered after working out last night instead of bathing?

To be frank, I was way too sore to move today. Working was an accomplishment. Heck, getting TO work was an accomplishment.

I was in good shape once... a LONG time ago. But even then, I've never felt the muscles of my derriere before. Owwie.

Even my kids are noticing it. I grimaced as I lowered myself slowly into a seat today, and one of my kids said "Yo Ms. S! Wat wrong wit YOU?" I told him, but only after asking for him to repeat his sentence with a verb.

I need to be okay with this. I need to be okay with the fact that I do need days of rest sometimes. This program was set up for three workouts a week, and I'm trying to do... well... 13, with everything included. Maybe that's the problem. I've always hated the number 13.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I laughed so hard at the part where you corrected your concerned student's poor grammar!! Dying!

    I'm so inspired by your efforts to make exercise an integral part of your day. I could definitely take a page out of that book!

    ReplyDelete