Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekends with a Teacher

Since I have spent the last week crashing with friends of mine whilst on the hunt for a new apartment, I have learned that weekends with teacher Stephanie are not unique. Perhaps when I have a bit more understanding of what I'm doing things won't be like this. Perhaps someday I will spend just 5 hours on a Saturday afternoon planning lessons and preparing for the week.

For now though, here we are.

It is Sunday evening, and I took Friday night off.

It is Sunday evening, and I worked a total of 18 hours since leaving school at 5:30 on Friday evening.

It is Sunday evening, and I had a 61 item to-do list this weekend.

It is Sunday evening, and I have worked 73 hours in the last week.

It is Sunday evening, and I feel guilty about the time I spent relaxing.

it is a good thing I love my job.

Bring it ON, week five. Behavior system, phone calls, small groups, pointless half-days... bring it ON.

1 comment: