Monday, March 19, 2012

Report

It's with a feeling of shame that I return to this forum of (often) gratuitous and pointless rambling. Let's see what has happened since The Great CTA Extravaganza:

1. I hurt my knee, badly enough that I'm just about to start running again. I was wearing a brace and couldn't walk much, but getting back to things soon.

2. I met a new friend who challenges me and makes fun of me and goes on outings with me. It's good to have people around.

3. My dear friend Paige came to Chicago and GOT A JOB. She got 5 of them, actually. Her husband got into UChicago a bit later in the month... and they are coming at the end of June!

4. I lost my job. And then got another one rather quickly. I love it.

5. A couch-surfing Malaysian woman stayed with me for three nights and brought me great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment